Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Black Friday & Cyber Monday

I need an intervention. Can't. Stop. Shopping. I have champagne taste with beer money, and my bank accounts hate it.

With that said, I might as well show off what I got. I almost had to fight a 40 year old lady for a Michael Kors Tote (totally would have been worth it...)

My main success was at Banana Republic, Ann Taylor Loft, Aerie, and the Navy Exchange.

Loft

Loft

Loft

Loft

Loft

Loft

Loft

Loft

NEX

Banana

Banana

Banana (duh).

Banana

Can you tell I like sweaters? All 3 from Aerie

Loft


Loft



Loft


So... yea. Pretty sure I single-handedly contributed to a new Loft opening somewhere... you're welcome.

I also got some lovely undergarments from Aerie, and some birthday and Christmas presents for family members that I didn't include pictures of. I picked out a Michael Kors tote and MK wallet that is going to be from my parents for my birthday in two weeks... you'll have to wait till my birthday post to see it there. :) (they're fab). Black Friday was a definite success!





No comments:

Post a Comment