Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving

My first post-grad thanksgiving was amazing! I didn't have a whole week off like I did in college, but just having Thursday and Friday off of work, making it a 4-day weekend, seemed like an eternity! It was such a nice break.

I went to Virginia Beach for Thanksgiving where my mom's whole side of the family lives. The only thing that *sucked* about being a post-grad is that I couldn't go out on Thanksgiving Eve, the biggest drinking day of the year! :'( By the time I got off work on Wednesday, it would have a disaster driving in Thanksgiving traffic on 95 South to Va Beach - so my dad and I left Thursday morning at 4:30 am. 

I spent all day Thursday with family and eating massive amounts of food. I spent Friday shopping with my mom for Black Friday (blog post to come). We came back to northern VA Friday night, did more shopping Saturday and went out in DC that night, and then relaxed, cleaned my room, and hung around the house Sunday. Such a great combination of activities in just 4 days!

 It's definitely fall in virginia beach


do you think we have enough dogs?

sister and me

"Earlybird" filter on Instagram is perfect for fall

My Nannie's King Charles Spaniel - for sure the breed of my future dog

Turkey hot off the grill

Gravy chef

Muffin

My cousins being silly in the backyard

:)

grandparent's backyard

Most the fam before the big meal!

Round 1

The turkey made Skipper real sleepy

Found some great pics in my nannie's albums...would love to know what deal we made

Always eating.

Happy Halloween
Pregame in DC Saturday

Friendss

Old Town Alexandria

selfies


No comments:

Post a Comment