Sunday, November 18, 2012

Help me, I'm Poor

In the famous words of Kristen Wiig from Bridesmaides.... help me, I'm poor! I seriously have the hardest time saving money from my paychecks... and I'm not even paying rent! I have pin-pointed the reason I can't save any money. TARGET

My friend once told me it's known as the "hundred dollar store" and now I know why.

I always need the most random things -  example of today's list: auxiliary cord, new water bottle, flossers, black winter heel-wedgess. I am also the BIGGEST sucker for cute things I don't need such as fuzzy socks, funny/cute papyrus cards, new essie colors, yummy-smelling lotion, iPhone cases, scarves, jewelry, anything travel size, and of course my biggest Target weak spot... shoes. That mixed with food / groceries (we have a super target) = straight up money vacuum.

This time of year is wonderfullllll, but so much spending! My birthday and my sister's are in December, along with Christmas and black Friday shopping... I don't think I'll be saving much money from my paychecks until January! At least I'm being realistic?

Is Target a weakness for all post grads?! We had one at school but it wasn't my spot, way back then. ;)

Finally found Wrinkle Release after searching everywhere... little excited.


Onesie.

My new winter wedges... obsessed

 Essie ballet slipper and sparkles

 Want these boots so much... somehow resisted the temptation today

Target sunglasses + hungover + CapThat = this.

****

And just for pure entertainment.... after our Target trip today, my friend dropped something under my bed and had to search for it and, well, got stuck. We were struggling a little from a late night out. I died.


No comments:

Post a Comment