Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tacky Christmas

It isn't Christmas without tacky holiday sweaters. When my big from my sorority (who now lives & works in DC) invited me to a tacky Christmas party, I simply couldn't resist! Unfortunately, my mom is not into holiday sweaters (I guess I should be thankful for that), so we had to find some on our own.

After Goodwill, our go-to for themed parties in college, was a bust, Macy*s ended up having some winners. Although not as tacky as some of the ridiculous over-the-top sweaters (that my grandma wears) with actual items sticking out and bells attached, our tacky still worked in a minimalist type of way.

We couldn't resist pairing it with red tights. And true to college form, we cut the bottoms to spice them up a little.

It was a super fun party, ice luge included. I LOVE everything about the holidays, Christmas, winter, and my birthday is Friday! December is the best month hands down!

Little and Big

Instagram style


pregame fun

note the great tie collection

some sorority sistas from college

frands being sillay

blondies


No comments:

Post a Comment