Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Homecoming

This weekend was Homecoming at my alma mater, which is a huge weekend for the sorority I was in, Sigma Sigma Sigma (Tri or Die baby) because everyone from the last graduating pledge class comes back! And this year, that would be mwah. (ugh can't believe how old I am)

Thursday night felt much like the night before Christmas. I was up late painting my nails, packing and repacking my bag (which boots look better with this dress?), figuring out last minute driving plans, etc with excitement just brewing inside me. My college truly is like Disney World: the happiest place on Earth!

Knowing I was about to see most of my best friends, be back in my lovely (using that word loosely) college town, eating at all my favorite places (yummiest bagel place), going to my favorite downtown bar, being at the most beautiful campus where I spent the last four years of my life, and lets get down to it day-drinking Saturday into oblivion was the best. feeling. ever.

Like everything you look forward to, it went by in the snap of a finger. All the sudden it was Sunday, and we were leaving bright and early - anticipating Hurricane Sandy.

I have a bunch of friends still at JMU, but stayed with my littles (I have two - aka Twins!) because they live together this year, so it was perfect! They are the most bomb-ass twin children any mother could hope to birth. They are so different but compliment each other so well and make our family complete! Can't imagine going through college without them.

Just doing Gangnam style, nbd.

 Me with my two littles who are now seniors

The alumni staying in 859

two of my best friends!

can't resist the totem pole pic. Littles and G-Lit, missing a lot of other members!



best friend / wifey

don't even know

my blonde little

dresses and boots define our school


Drinking straight from a large bottle of wine BC I keep it classy

My immediate fam (missing one). Can't say I hate being the head ;)

My roomie! 

My hot Indian little <3

SUCH a fun weekend. Wish I was still at jmu with my bests!

No comments:

Post a Comment