Monday, December 17, 2012

Birthday Fun

December is craziness so this is a delayed post! My birthday was December 7th (a day which will live an infamy). I wasn't crazy about turning *gulp* 23 but now that's it's come and gone, it really doesn't seem like that big of a deal. I think it's safe to say I still have a good amount of youth left in me. ;) I'm also somehow convinced 40 looks like Jennifer Aniston... so that might be a rude awakening.

For my birthday a bunch of friends were able to come to DC to go out and celebrate. It's fun having your birthday on a Friday! We all started at my sister's house and went from there. It was so nice to see all my friends from relatively different friend groups all come together! And I got such cute and great presents. Let's just say my friends know I love earrings! And I got an oreo ice-cream cake. Yea.

From my parents I got a Michael Kors tote and wallet. That wasn't the original birthday plan but I went shopping with my mom on Black Friday and simply couldn't resist, so they became my birthday present, and it was more than worth it, I'm mildly obsessed. (I stare at my tote sometimes at work...)

I went out to dinner with my mom the Eve before my birthday, went out with my friends for my birthday, spent the rest of the weekend with my sister and brother-in-law who kept treating me to birthday-girl everythings, and then went out to dinner with my whole family the Monday afterward my birthday weekend. It was never-ending and I loved it! And now Christmas is around the corner so there's no time to be disappointed it's over. :)

Bonefish Grill for my birthday eve dinner... Chilean Sea Bass was to die 

Key Lime Pie because birthday calories don't count!

Came downstairs to these, love my mom!


Some goodies from my mom! She da bomb.com


l'occitane is amazing

beautiful anthropololgie earrings

love love love

prime work earrings

black and gold is my signature color combo ;)

south moon necklace, already wore out and got so many compliments!

cutest penguin!

my fragrance <3

in love with this sweater

workout clothes, my absolute fav!

friends know me too well #ilovesocks


All the girls for my birthday!

continued birthday weekend activities with my sister


this is an image I like to see 

obsessed.

weeee

photo shoot... I have a problem

crabtree and evelyn lotion kit and baggie, perfect for work!


my oreo ice cream cake!

I made a great wish;)

roomates from college! <3

out in Arlington

my best friend couldn't make it, but we went out the next weekend!


last but certainly not least, got this as well! two things i love most in this world - coffee and vanilla.

Safe to say my friends and family are too good to me! I had a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment