Sunday, August 26, 2012

Graduation Present has arrived: MacBook Pro!

My college graduation present has finally arrived.... a 15-inch MacBook Pro with retina display! To say I'm obsessed is an understatement. It's beautiful!

I've been using a Dell for all of college. It has crashed at least 4 times, not to mention the speakers stopped working after year one, the CD drive stopped working after year 2, the left click gets jammed any time you click, oh and it lasts approximately one minute if it's not plugged into its power source. I could have gotten a new laptop senior year as an early graduation present but I wanted to wait to make it more special. And I knew it had been a while (a couple of years) since Apple presented the newest MacBook Pro, so I had a feeling one would be coming out soon. I'm so happy I waited because now I have the latest and greatest one on the market! :)

I have a feeling a lot more blog posts will come since I want to type / play with this all day long!!




Had to pink-ify it 


Won't be getting off the couch for a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment