Monday, February 18, 2013

Spring Shopping

So, thanks to the lovely presidents of America, my fav is James Madison, I had today off work, which was beyond necessary after a hungover rough Sunday.

I was able to sleep in (... at least until 9:00), went to a workout class with my mom, made a big brunch, and then spent the day shopping.

I knew I wanted some spring outfits... but didn't know I would act like a crazy woman in every store I entered. I really don't feel too too guilty because I went to outlets and got amazing deals. I didn't pay full-price for anything. And had coupons. And hadn't been shopping in forever. And yes, justifying my purchases to myself does work.

Some of my purchases:

Da-da-da-damageeee

New spring jacket! (looks cuter on - below)

Excited to try it with denim.

color didn't translate on camera - it's bright orange

didn't have anything this color in my closet, looks cuter on!

 ready for st. patty's :)


cropped above ankles

lovin' this whole bright pants trend more than anything

put a bow on a shirt and i will buy it.


Silkaaay and perfect for any of my 193 cardis.

Only item on my must-have list was more white shirts

Hard to see, but a cut-out at the chest / neck

blouses on blouses on blouses

because i didn't own enough cardigans... 

Couldn't resist A. the stripes B. the colors

I've been looking for khakis forever... finally found at Banana.


 new light-wash skinny jeans from J. Crew... obsessed

gray and black casual clothes... my weakness

Yea... this happened.

Got this dress for 30$ (Orig 100). Turned it in to have hemmed above the knee

I also got a bright orange pair of pants from Banana, but turned them in to get hemmed. So, I'd say I was pretty successful! How was your Presidents day?!

No comments:

Post a Comment