Monday, July 30, 2012

Twerk it Out! My Favorite Work Out Music


One thing I love about summer is how motivating it is to work out / exercise! I guess wearing minimal clothes, not to mention seeing yourself in a bikini all the time, is a great driving force. In winter when I'm constantly in yoga pants and hoodies I definitely don't hit the gym / pavement as much. 


For me, the biggest factor that goes into a good run is my music. Not kidding, if I am at the end of a run and my Workout Playlist doesn't shuffle to a good song it is the deciding factor to stop. And on the other hand, if I am near the end of my goal (say 4 miles) and ready to stop but a good song comes on I keep going! Before I go up a hill I prepare a "favorite" song to help me. When I am done with cardio and lifting weights, the same theory applies. A good song motivates me to keep going a couple reps when I might have been ready to mosey over to the water fountain. Music seriously effects my workouts so much.

Unfortunately, I have days where I hate every song on my playlist, and it is so frustrating. I also have complete music ADD I tend to change songs every minute or so and get bored / annoyed so quickly. Because of this I am constantly looking for new songs to add my Workout Playlist to keep me interested and keep me running longer!

 I wanted to share a list of some of my all-time favorite workout songs, please comment any songs you would like to add!

(PS I can only workout to Rap / Hip Hop!)

Chillin - Wale ft. Lady Gaga

Run The World (Girls) - Beyonce

All the Above - Maino ft. T-Pain

Dope Boy Fresh - Three 6 Mafia

I'm Going in Dirty - Lil Wayne ft. Young Jeezy

Sky is the Limit - Lil Wayne

Right Above It - Lil Wayne

On To The Next One - Jay-Z

My President iz Black - Young Jeezy ft. Nas

No Hands - Waka Floka Flame

We Found Love - Rihanna

Cockiness - Rihanna

Birthday Cake - Rihanna Ft. Chris Brown

Look at Me Now - Chris Brown Busta Rhymes, Lil Wayne

Forever - Chris Brown

Turn Up the Music - Chris Brown

I Can Only Imagine - David Guetta ft. Chris Brown

Best Love Song -T-Pain ft.  Chris Brown 

Don't Wake Me Up - Chris Brown

(Can you tell I like Chris Brown??? :) )

Cinema - Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go

Good Feeling - Flo Rida

Turn Me On - David Guetta

You Make Me Feel - Cobra Starship

Blackout - Breathe California

So Good - B.O.B.

Get Low - Waka Floka Flame






No comments:

Post a Comment